Re: [gnome.org #12906] GNOME Membership Application of Beth Hadley

On Sat, 2012-08-18 at 22:55 +0000, Pedro Villavicencio via RT wrote:

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Beth Hadley
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and
present.

Of course I can vouch for Beth.   She is doing her Summer of Code on
GCompris, and is writing a fantastic music activity for it.  I can't
wait to have that activity available for my daughter!

So, consider Beth vouched for :)

  Federico