Re: Your GNOME Foundation Membership is about to expire

On 07/03/2012 12:42 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Dear Alejandro PiÃeiro,

the last time, your GNOME Foundation Membership was renewed, was on
2010-07-22.
The term of a membership is two years.
If you want to continue being a member, you have to renew your
membership.

Please see http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ for details.

Thanks,
  The GNOME Membership and Elections Committee

Hi,

When I received this mail, I just made as suggested and renewed my
membership on that url. But almost one month have passed without any
notification of acceptance or rejection. I know that this month was a
busy one due GUADEC and so on, but just guessing if this big delay is
normal or not.

Thanks for your attention

Best regards

--