[gnome.org #12505] Your GNOME Foundation Membership Renewal

Dear Darren Kenny,

Thank you for submitting your GNOME Foundation Membership renewal. It's
great that you want to continue supporting GNOME through the Foundation.

Having examined your application, the Foundation Membership Committee
has decided that it is unable to renew your membership at this time.

Members of the Foundation are require to be actively contributing to the
GNOME Project. None of the contacts that you provided were able to
verify that you are currently contributing to the required level.

If there is any evidence or contacts that were not included in your
original renewal application, please provide them so that we can
revaluate our decision. We will be more than happy to renew your
membership as soon as we receive evidence of your recent contributions
to GNOME.

Thanks for your patience and interest in the GNOME Foundation.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee