[gnome.org #11946] [RENEWAL] Application received from Benjamin Otte (otte AT gnome.org)

Hi,

the Membership Committee discussed and reviewed your application, we've
decided to renew your GNOME Foundation Membership thanks to your well-
known and substantial contributions over all these years to the GNOME
Foundation.

I would love seeing a completely filed out application form when your
membership is going to expire again. We just require a few words to be
kept as backlog in case we need to know what kind of contributions a
specific member of the community is involved in.

With the hope that there won't be any misunderstandings in the future
between you and us, I wish you a great day.

cheers,

--
Andrea,
GNOME Accounts Team