Re: [gnome.org #12166] GNOME Membership Application of Maciej Piechotka

On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 22:31 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Maciej Piechotka's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Sorry for the long delay. I support Maciej's membership application. He
is maintaining libgee for more than a year now and has been contributing
to Vala and libgee for multiple years. He also attended the Berlin
Desktop Summit and seemed eager to continue participation in the GNOME
community.

JÃrg