Re: [gnome.org #12290] GNOME Membership Application of Vibha Yadav

On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 17:07 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Akhil and Punit,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Vibha Yadav's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

I have seen her contribution over the years. She has been contributing
mainly in Evolution related stuff. She has done bug triaging time to
time. She had participated actively in GNOME.Asia 2011 which was held in
Bangalore, India. She was one of the GNOME speaker in the event.

I wish her good luck for future and expect more contribution in GNOME
wide going forward.

Thanks,
Akhil