[gnome.org #12277] AutoReply: Application received from David Nielsen (gnomeuser AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from David Nielsen (gnomeuser AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12277].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: David Nielsen
E-mail: gnomeuser AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any):

I write bug reporting documentation for Banshee (see e.g. live.gnome.org/Banshee/CommonQuestions/Logs) and
articles in the context of bugreporting and Banshee (in the past I did this for the OMG! Ubuntu! website).
I do bug triaging and reporting mainly in the context of Banshee.
I also build Banshee images for OS X.
I sponsor GNOME as a Friend of GNOME
I have arranged and ran the 2011 GNOME+Mono Hackfest.
I also have a few minor changes accredited to me in Banshee's codebase.
Finally I have done a bit of GNOME translation into Danish over the years.

In the past I have maintained a subset of Mono based GNOME applications for Fedora as a Fedora Package
Maintainer as well as being an editor with OMG! Ubuntu! with a speciality in Mono, Banshee and related GNOME
subjects.

Contacts:
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand.lorentz AT gmail.com> - defacto Banshee lead developer and allround good guy
AndrÃs G. Aragoneses <knocte AT gmail.com> - Banshee core developer

For verification of my publication work you might want to contact Joey-Elijah Sneddon <joeysneddon gmail com>
- Editor in chief for OMG! Ubuntu!

It has been a pleasure to be involved with GNOME since the early 1.x days and seeing it grow, helping it
where I have been able. Thank you for your consideration.

[Application received at Wed Nov 9 19:01:41 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.