[gnome.org #12273] AutoReply: Application received from Zhang Weiwu (zhangweiwu AT realss.com)

Your message about "Application received from Zhang Weiwu (zhangweiwu AT realss.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12273].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Zhang Weiwu
E-mail: zhangweiwu AT realss.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): zhangweiwu

Beijing despite the work/revenue ratio of such systems is far above competitors using Windows thanks to the
extremely low business adoption of GNOME in Beijing. I am also a regular speaker of Beijing Gnome user group
and hosted 80% of lectures of the group last year. I developed myself knowledge of psychological acceptance
pattern of Gnome in business and demonstrate to fellow community members many a time by speeches and
co-working on their advocacy projects. I hope I could write documents or books about this knowledge in the
short future.

Contacts:
Emily Chen <emilychen522 AT gmail.com>, Ray Wang <ray.wang AT canonical.com> can identify my work in the
community.

I am the only service provider in Beijing for business migration to Gnome-based solutions and is known in
local communities for the knowledge, experience and achievements. Most IT workers would focus on smoothing
the process with strong IT knowledge and tools while I focus on the process and advocate people to focus on
process (than on the tools). From time to time I spoke of my cases and how to do them in public.

[Application received at Mon Nov 7 3:15:31 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.