[gnome.org #11994] Not on the list

On Tue May 31 09:40:13 2011, aruiz gnome org wrote:
Hello there,

for some reason I am not on the list of foundation members, I don't
recall receiving a renewal notification so I don't know what's going
on. Can you clarify?

The renewal script had some issues and several renewals mails weren't
sent out as expected. You should be aware that GNOME Membership lasts
for two years and since you last renewed on Tue, 29 Jul 2008 you
actually lost your membership. Please fill up a renewal form and include
as many details as you can regarding your contributions over these two
years together with one or two voucher e-mails we can ping to receive
some feedback about you and your work within the GNOME Foundation.
Please note that elections are started already, so you won't be able to
vote for this year.

cheers,

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

--