Re: Membership expired

2011/5/30 Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be>:

It appears as though my membership expired. I do not recall getting an
extension e-mail. Would it be possible to reactivate me?

Please fill up the form available at [1]. You last renewed on Sun, 17 May 2009,
so it will be enough to include all the details requested on the link above and
we should be able to renew your membership. Please note that elections are
started already, so you won't be able to vote for this year.

cheers,

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php

Andrea,
GNOME Accounts Team
GNOME Membership & Elections Committee Chairman