Re: [gnome.org #11961] [RENEWAL] Application received from Jody Goldberg (jody AT thegoldbergs.ca)

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 07:58:19PM +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Hi,

could you please give us some pointers regarding your contributions over
these two years?
commits in modules : gnumeric/goffice/libgsf

Primary project is support for data slicers in gnumeric and
associated xls/xlsx/ods rewrite support.

You last renewed on Wed, 29 Oct 2008, and since GNOME Foundation's
Membership duration is two years, you lost your membership.
why am I being notified now rather than last october?

Both the provided vouchers aren't GNOME Foundation Members anymore and
therefore we can't request a feedback from them, do you know anyone else
into the Foundation that could vouch for your membership to be renewed?

I've bugged Matthias about various things in recent years I'll
impose on him
    mclasen redhat com