[gnome.org #11982] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Arun Raghavan (arun AT accosted.net)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Arun Raghavan (arun AT accosted.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11982].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Arun Raghavan
E-mail: arun AT accosted.net
git.gnome.org username (if any): arunsr

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

the previous application)

* Wrote large parts of the gupnp-dlna library which is used by Rygel and Tracker

* Contributor to PulseAudio - various fixes, echo cancellation improvements, recent support for passthrough
audio

* Contributor to GStreamer - changes required for gupnp-dlna, passthrough support, and general PulseAudio
plugins maintenance

* Sporadic contributions to GNOME packages in Gentoo

* Spoke at GUADEC 2010 (lightning talk) and GNOME.Asia 2011 about Rygel and gupnp-dlna

JFYI, my membership expired on 20th May (the expiry notice got put in my spam box, which is why this is late

[Application received at Fri May 27 8:46:01 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.