Re: Please update my email address

2011/5/27 Glynn Foster <glynnfoster me com>:
Hey all,

Could you please update my membership address to glynnfoster me com instead
of glynn foster sun com  My affiliation is still Oracle right now, but I've
pushed all GNOME mail to the me.com address for now. Let me know if there's
anything you need me to do to authenticate myself.

Mail updated. Please remember that you'll have to use your previous
registered e-mail
to authenticate for voting as explained in the 'voting instructions mail'.

If you gonna experience any issue, please mail us again.

P.S I'm CCing your old address as well, please answer my mail using that address
so we can leave an auth token regarding your identity on our public
mailing list as documentation.

cheers,

Andrea