Re: [gnome.org #11797] GNOME Membership Application of Henri Bergius

  I've been working together with Henri on various projects for several
years now and I've been following his work on GeoClue and Midgard with
great interest. I think he would be a great foundation member!
- Andreas

On 2011-03-04 14:18, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
Dear Andreas and Rodrigo,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Henri Bergius's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he/she deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel enough comfortable in advocating
this applicant.