Re: Newer rt install with more cowbell

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Jeff Schroeder
<jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
Thanks a *lot* to both of you. RT3 looks really fast now! (finally!)

/me will offer a pizza to Jeff and Olav as soon as we gonna meet up!

Hey my side of it was the easiest honestly. It was christer and olav.
That being said, I'll take pizza from an italian anyday :D

No pizza for me? I built the VM and generated the certs!

/me whines in a joking way. - It's a team effort :)

I'll take the entire pizza for me. :-)
There is a problem with our RT. I've just opened the ticket #11785 and
got that message:

---
Wide character in FCGI::Stream::PRINT at
/usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm line 105.
---

Maybe something encoding related, since in others tickets some
characters appears in that form: ï
I don't know if you're gonna see the char, but it is a black diamond
with a '?' inside.

My two cents (of pizza),

Bruno