Request to move my @gnome.org email alias to point to a different email address

Hello Team,

I am quitting Novell in a week's time. I have subscribed myself to most
GNOME mailing lists using the abharath gnome org email id. Right now it
points to abharath novell com account.

Can you move the alias to point to abharath gnome gmail com instead?
Also kindly change my Foundation account to abharath gnome org

Summary
Alias: abharath gnome org
Old email address: abharath novell com
New email address: abharath gnome gmail com

Do let me know if I need to provide any additional details or a
different process. I have renewed my Foundation membership very
recently.

And please make sure the account is not disabled for too long. I am on
the GNOME Travel Committee, and the traffic on the mailing list is high
because its Desktop Summit time.

Regards,
Bharath