[gnome.org #12019] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Aparecido Quesada (professorquesada AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Aparecido Quesada (professorquesada AT gmail.com)"
has been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12019].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Aparecido Quesada
E-mail: professorquesada AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

most greatest project with Gnome on Brazil and in South America using Free Software ), teaching Gnome desktop.
I worked also on creation of manuals for users.  On last two Gnome's Forum
I gave lectures for users and on the last one gave 4 hours class.  He
presented and coached news users to use Free Software government on
Paranà with Free Software 8 hours classes.  I trying to be  an important partner in the disclosure and
training Gnome and was participants in the organization of the 3rd Forum GNOME Brasil.
After that the administration changed my occupation in Telecentros Sao  Paulo and I become Analyst Support
Gnome and I was responsable for 22 Servers (22 units - Gnome with PXE LTSP) in 2009 I was in Guadec Canary
Island and I presented about Using Gnome in Telecentros Brazil .

Contacts:
Izabel Cerqueira Valverde ,German Poo CaamaÃo ,Diego Escalante Urrelo Henri Bergius, Og Maciel

Sorry about forget to do the renew

[Application received at Sun Jun 5 19:17:00 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.