Re: Ballot to vote

2011/6/3 Professor Quesada <professorquesada gmail com>:
Hi

I don`t receive the ballto to vote in this year.
What happened?

Hi,

you last renewed your membership on Thu, 11 May 2006, so you are not a
Foundation member since 3 years now and that's why you didn't receive your
voting ballot. Elections are now running so we can't process new membership
/ renewal requests at this time. Please fill out the full form at [1],
we'll look into
it within a few days when the elections will end.

cheers,

Andrea

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php