[gnome.org #11718] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Sanford Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Sanford Armstrong (sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com)"
has been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11718].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sanford Armstrong
E-mail: sanfordarmstrong AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): sharm

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

* Tomboy - note taking application, part of GNOME desktop.
* Snowy - web application for centralized synchronization of Tomboy notes, and online access from your
desktop or mobile browser. Powers the GNOME-hosted Tomboy Online web service, currently in private alpha,
hopefully going public beta for GNOME 3.0.

Student programs:
* Administrator of Summer of Code for the past few years.
* Mentor during Google Code-In (and its predecessor, GHOP).

Other current contributions:
* Participant in recent Snowy Hackfest and Boston Summit.
* Various minor patches to Banshee and Evolution.

Contacts:
Gabriel Burt <gabriel.burt AT gmail.com>
Banshee maintainer. He typically reviews my contributions to Banshee, and I typically review his
contributions to Tomboy.

Paul Cutler <pcutler AT gnome.org>
GNOME Foundation Board president, GNOME Journal editor-in-chief, GNOME Doc team, etc.  Paul and I often work
closely when he is involved in Tomboy or Snowy documentation, or when he is able to help with "soft" duties
in maintenance of Tomboy or Snowy.  For example, he organized the Snowy Hackfest and often helps
significantly with planning meetings, scheduling, bug triage, etc.

Still in love with GNOME!

[Application received at Tue Jan 18 16:57:27 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.