Re: [gnome.org #11193] Application received from Adel Gadllah (adel.gadllah AT gmail.com)

2011/1/9 Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org>:
On Fri Oct 22 19:14:42 2010, adel gadllah gmail com wrote:

Well as you might have noticed I am not actually happy with how the
process works and to be honest I didn't even expected to hear anything
back
from you (i.e this mail).

hi,

Hi,

I was reviewing all the tickets we still have in our queue and found
yours. (sorry for the delay)

OK.

I'm sorry I'm hearing this from you but we sent 3 mails to your contacts
and no one ever answered back to us. We sent the following mails:

- Thu May 06 2010, mail sent to william jon mccann gmail com,
walters verbum org  Jon Mccann answered back supporting your
application. (one voucher left for your membership to be approved)

- Thu Jul 08 2010, mail sent to walters verbum org  No answer went back
to us.

- Fri Aug 13 2010, mail sent to otaylor redhat com, walters verbum org
None of them answered back yet.

The problem in your application has not been caused by our delay in
processing it but vice versa in your contacts not answering back to our
mails.

Are you still interested in joining the GNOME Foundation? can you take
care of pinging all your contacts asking them to send us a mail vouching
for you?

I'll try to ping them in case I can give other contact  which isn't
flooded in emails
so they are more likely to answer:

Florian MÃllner <fmuellner gnome org>

If you are not interested anymore, let me know so I can close this
ticket. If you still want to apply, I will be more than happy to fix up
this situation.

I'm here for anything else you might need or ask.

Thanks in advance and have a nice new year,

Thanks have a nice new year too ;)

Adel