Re: [gnome.org #11576] Application received from Ginn Chen (ginn.chen AT oracle.com)

Sorry I misspelled Emily's email address.
It should be
Emily Chen <yang chen oracle com>

Also CC-ed Li Yuan and Emily.

Ginn

On Jan 13, 2011, at 11:06 PM, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:

Hi,

are you still interested in joining the GNOME Foundation?

We mailed the contacts you provided us [1] and did not receive any reply
so far. If still interested could you please ping them?

thanks in advance and feel free to contact us for any question you might
want to ask.

cheers!

[1] Li Yuan oracle com and Emily Chen oracle com