Re: membership renewal

On 01/13/2011 09:01 PM, Andrea Veri wrote:
2011/1/13 Frederic Muller<fredm gnome org>:
Hi!

hi there!

How do we know when we need to renew our membership, whether we're
automatically re-conducted or 'kick out' without a notification?

mango sends out a mail notification when its time to renew your membership,
usually 2-3 days before the two years renewal timeline. If you don't submit
a renewal application the system automagically drops out the member. (you
can renew your membership anytime later, but usually inactive members
(e.g old members renewing after some years) should re-submit a new application,
and not only a renewal request)

cheers!

Thank you very much. So I guess I just need to wait then. Nice to know.

Fred