Re: [gnome.org #11706] GNOME Membership Application of Mario Sanchez Prada

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 23:06 +0000, Christer Edwards via RT wrote:
Dear Alejandro, Claudio, Diego, GermÃn and Joanmarie,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Mario Sanchez Prada's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about him and his GNOME-related work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust him and his
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel enough comfortable in advocating
this applicant.

Dear Christer and membership committee,

I do support Mario's application because I am aware of his
commitment with GNOME.  He has contributed to GNOME in non-trivial
ways, and he has getting more involved in core stuffs.

For instance, he has written an application (frogr) to integrate our
desktop to a web service (flickr), which helps to improve the user
experience.

He also has contributed with a11y in WebKit, which has a direct impact
in epiphany and all those application that consumes WebKit.

I have had the chance to meet him for around 3 years (every time in
GNOME related conferences) where I have seen how his involvement in
GNOME has grown since then.

Regards,

--
GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo