Re: [gnome.org #11401] Application received from Cesar Garcia Tapia (cesar.garcia.tapia AT openshine.com)

Hi.

Don't worry for the delay, I'm a patient person :-)

If you need more mails from Foundation members, please ask this people:

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo at gnome-db org>
MarÃa Majadas LÃpez <alixis82 at gmail com>
Carlos GarcÃa Campos <carlosgc at gnome.org>
Ismael Olea <ismael at olea org>

My commits are not very frequent, because is usually Roberto Majadas (my
partner at OpenShine) who does it, but we work together in all our projects.

If you need more references of Free Software (not only for Gnome) made by
us, please ask me.

I hope it will be enough. Thank you very much.