Re: [gnome.org #11323] Application received from Yaron Shahrabani (sh.yaron AT gmail.com)

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <
membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

On Mer. 26 Gen. 2011 13:13:05, sh yaron gmail com wrote:

Yeah, I guess I have no choice...

My contributions are pretty solid although it will be pretty hard to
prove
it without displaying a full log from the git.
There is a log in the Hebrew RSS though... is it valid?

unfortunately not. Without having two valids vouchers (or like this case
having them not
answering our mails for some months) the committee can't evaluate your work
and your
contributions and therefore must defer the application for some time.

I'll try to contact them myself, they better have good explanations â

I am sure i'll see your name again in the near future and I'll be more than
happy to see you
joining the foundation.

Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

I will, if you'll find an easy way of displaying my contributions from all
the git trees I'll be more than happy to hear. (Most of the apps are
branched to my hard drive so checking all the git logs recursively with a
filter could be a nice option).

Andrea
on behalf of the GNOME Membership Committee

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
On Mer. 26 Gen. 2011 13:13:05, sh yaron gmail com wrote:

> Yeah, I guess I have no choice...
>
> My contributions are pretty solid although it will be pretty hard to
> prove
> it without displaying a full log from the git.
> There is a log in the Hebrew RSS though... is it valid?

unfortunately not. Without having two valids vouchers (or like this case having them not
answering our mails for some months) the committee can't evaluate your work and your
contributions and therefore must defer the application for some time.
I'll try to contact them myself, they better have good explanations âÂ

I am sure i'll see your name again in the near future and I'll be more than happy to see you
joining the foundation.
Thanks!Â