[gnome.org #12173] AutoReply: Application received from Alexandre Mazari (amazari AT igalia.com)

Your message about "Application received from Alexandre Mazari (amazari AT igalia.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12173].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Alexandre Mazari
E-mail: amazari AT igalia.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): amazari

alternatives to proprietary software. Obviously I also believe that our user experience is one of the best.
I contributed a small amount of french translation of developer doc on live.gnome.org while discovering
myself the platform.
As a developer, I contributed a few patches to GEdit some years ago, mostly related to porting to libunique
and using the then recently introduced GtkNotebook widget.
I proposed some patches here and there the following years, but nothing that can be considered an active
involvement.
since last year, I maintain the SeedKit project whose objective is to facilitate application devs life by
allowing UIs to be defined in web technologies. Inthe course of its development, I contributed a few patches
to Seed (the JavasCriptCore GObject binding).

Since last march I am a proud and happy igalian. My duty there is to contribute to webkit-gtk and epiphany,
while continuing my investigations on the web technologies integration in the SDK.

And I love Gnome.
In the future, I'd like to help further decrease the learning curve for third-party apps developers, working
on devhelp and GObject integration within Eclipse (I have some knowledge on this platform). Also analyzing
what makes a good sdk and how android, ios, java tackled the issue. Some blog posts are coming.

Contacts:
Xan Lopez xlopez AT gnome.org, epiphany maintainer, webkit reviewer and kinda my coordinator at igalia.
Gustavo Noronha kov AT gnome.org, epiphany developer, webkit reviewer

[Application received at Wed Aug 24 18:50:54 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.