[gnome.org #12148] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Halton Huo (haltonhuo AT gnome.org)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Halton Huo (haltonhuo AT gnome.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12148].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Halton Huo
E-mail: haltonhuo AT gnome.org
git.gnome.org username (if any): haltonhuo

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

projects includes GDM, gnome-pilot, gtk-vnc,vino, tracker and etc. Besides, I'm keeping join the Bejing GNOME
User group events.

Since last August I change my job role to web browser. That's why I do not working a patch for almost 1 year.
But now my new role will cover webkit-gtk and GNOME environment again. I do think I can keep contribute
patches and bug reports as before.

So please consider my this request of membership renew and thank your for your time.

Contacts:
Brian Cameron <brain.cameron AT oracle.com> Board member of 00-01, Owner of GDM
Li Yuan <liyuan AT gnome.org> Owner of at-spi
Emily Chen <emily.chen AT oracle.com> Board member of 00-01
Matt Davey <mcdavey AT mrao.cam.ac.uk> Owner of gnome-pilot

GNOME rocks. I've successfully persuaded my grandma and wife to use GNOME(under Ubuntu). Yeah, they do not
bother the virus any more and I have more time to hacking code. :)

[Application received at Mon Aug 8 9:54:32 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.