Re: [gnome.org #11829] GNOME Membership Application of Vibha Yadav (vibhayadaw AT gmail.com)

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 12:24 +0000, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
Dear Chenthill and Bharath,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Vibha Yadav's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Hello Membership Committee,

Vibha Yadav has been an active contributor to the Evolution project. She
is an active member to spread the word of GNOME in India. She was one of
the trainers for GNOME.Asia 2011 student training event. She trained
about 220 new contributors on GNOME tools and helping them with some
hands-on sessions.
http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/activities/student-training

She has been actively tracking the bug reports and is a good contributor
for GNOME. She has already started contributing to the Evolution EWS
module which will position Evolution as the best client for Exchange
servers. She is now working on merging all the groupware providers of
Evolution.

I strongly recommend Vibha Yadav to be accepted as a GNOME Foundation
member and I am sure she'll justify this role by continuing with
significant contributions to the future GNOME releases.

Let me know if you need any other specific details about her
contributions.

Regards,
Bharath

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he/she deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel enough comfortable in advocating
this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at the
applicant's
application at the following link:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2011-March/msg00034.html

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee