Re: Upcoming Board election for 2011

Il giorno 06/apr/2011, alle ore 17.32, Og Maciel ha scritto:

To whom this may concern,

I just wanted to check with those responsible for running the Board
election what the plan is for this year's election? With GUADEC
happening a bit later than usual in 2011, when can we expect to see
the call for candidates and election process to start?

We still need to decide the full schedule, but we are pretty sure about
starting the whole process on the first days of May.

Will keep the board updated as soon as we have the full schedule
ready to go.

cheers,

Andrea,
on behalf of the GNOME Membership Committee

P.S feel free to follow up if you need extra informations from the committee at
this point.