Re: [gnome.org #11818] [RENEWAL] Application received from Juan Pablo Ugarte (juanpablougarte AT gmail.com)

On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 16:27 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
On Mon Mar 21 03:55:26 2011, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Name: Juan Pablo Ugarte
E-mail: juanpablougarte AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): jpu

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Hi,

you last renewed your membership on Tue, 24 Jun 2008 and therefore the
time limit to renew your membership succesfully has expired after two
years. (Foundation Membership's duration is two years and you usually
have around two months to renew your membership before it definitely
expires)

Unfortunately I'll have to ask some details about your work into GNOME
in the last years to the provided contact and if everything will be
fine, I gonna renew your membership.

CCing this mail to Tristan as well, so he can vouch for your membership
to be renewed.

cheers,

Andrea

P.S next time please try to be a bit more verbose when you fill out all
the details on the web form. (i.e include more pointers to your recent
contributions and a valid e-mail address for your contact/s)

I am sorry, I tough someone was going to simply check my git account.

I havent been too active in the last few years, other than a few bug
fixes since I was too busy working for money :), that is why I never
renewed my account.

Now that I am unemployed, I been working almost full time on glade since
the beginning of 2011 and I plan to keep doing it at least for the whole
year (Unless somebody offers me a job I can not refuse, you know...
everyone needs to eat)

I re applied now for the membership because it seems I will have to be a
mentor for a SoC project (WoC for me) for glade since Tristan wont be
available.

Once again, sorry for taking your time.

greets

Juan Pablo