[gnome.org #11497] AutoReply: Application received from Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira (contato AT rodrigopadula.com)

Your message about "Application received from Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira (contato AT rodrigopadula.com)" has
been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11497].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
E-mail: contato AT rodrigopadula.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): RodrigoPadula
git.gnome.org username (if any):

- GNOME Events
- Spreading GNOME as default Fedora Desktop since 2005
- Wrote many Fedora+GNOME articles for Linux+ Magazine

Detailed description:
I'm spreading GNOME in Brasil since 2005 as Fedora Latam Community Manager.

Since 2005 I'm attending a lot of events by year in all Brazilian regions sharing Fedora Medias with GNOME as
default Desktop and using GNOME in all my speaks, always talking about all news around GNOME in each Fedora
release.

I was responsible by translation of many Fedora Release Notes and News, always spreading all GNOME's new
resources/functionalities included in each Fedora release.

I've contributed with the Linux+ Magazine http://www.lpmagazine.org/ as author, writing articles for 4
editions presenting 4 Fedora Releases showing all Fedora news with special focus on GNOME Desktop and all
resources in each GNOME release included in Fedora.

Since 2008 I'm helping Izabel and the local GNOME guys to share the GNOME project.

This year I've represented GNOME in many events and presented some lectures about GNOMEShell and GNOME3,
including:

- Fedora Developers and Users Conference - Santiago - Chile
- Linux in Rio - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
- FISL - Porto Alegre - Brasil

I'm planning/organizing more 3 events where I will be representing GNOME with special focus on GNOMEShell and
GNOME3

- SOLISC - Santa Catarina - Brasil
- LATINOWARE - Foz do IguaÃu - Brasil
- Universidade Livre - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Events Information: http://br.gnome.org/GNOMEBR/Eventos

Contacts:
- Izabel Valverde (valverde.izabel AT gmail.com);
- Vinicius Depizzol (vdepizzol AT gmail.com);
- Licio Fonseca
- John Wendel

Pointers:

I have a lot of ideas to help GNOME to grow in Brasil and Latam region.with my approval I will work hard to
recruit new members to contribute to GNOME in many areas.

By now I'm a researcher at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro where we are using UBUNTU with GNOME as
default platform. I'm working there to apply GNOME in some educational projects mainly with EDUBUNTU, so, I
have some plans to work in GNOME Educational projects, spreading GNOME as a great platform for educational
purposes.

[Application received at Fri Sep 24 0:15:01 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.