Re: [gnome.org #11453] Application received from Christer Edwards (christer.edwards AT gmail.com)

I don't think I ever responded to this.  Sorry for the delay!

I give a big +1 to Christer joining the Foundation - since he joined the
Sysadmin team, he's been one of the most, if not the most, active member,
handling a lot of the day to day stuff behind the scenes that others haven't
had time for.  He's been very communicative on the sysadmin mailing list
with the changes he wants to make, asks for feedback, and then gets the wrok
done.

Paul

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM, Jeff Schroeder