[gnome.org #11473] AutoReply: Application received from Pablo Castellano (pablog AT src.gnome.org)

Your message about "Application received from Pablo Castellano (pablog AT src.gnome.org)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11473].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Pablo Castellano
E-mail: pablog AT src.gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): pablog
git.gnome.org username (if any): pablog

* Bug triaging and reporting in general in bugzilla.gnome.org.
* I am the new maintainer of Buoh.
* Helped with GNOME Goals.

Also:
* Volunteer in GUADEC recording talks.
* I have edited Spanish Wikipedia articles like GNOME, GUADEC, and GUADEC-ES.

Detailed description:
* I'm actually working in merging the GSoC 2009 from Zhang Sen into gnome-games, which adds support for
telepathy tubes to gnome-sudoku. Robert Ancell offered to mentor me in GUADEC. See bgo#625960.

Gnome Goals:
* I have contributed migrating from Glade to GtkBuilder: network-manager-applet (pending to commit, huge
patch), network-manager-openvpn (pending to commit), seahorse-plugins. See bgo#625248 and bgo#590247.
* Get rid of Bonobo in seahorse-plugins (just finished today :). See bgo#571878)

Contacts:
Stef Walter (stef AT memberwebs.com) (seahorse and gnome-keyring developer)
Adam Schreiber (sadam AT gnome.org) (seahorse developer)
Thorsten Sick (thorsten.sick AT email.de) (seahorse contributor/documenter)
Robert Ancell (robert.ancell AT canonical.com) (gnome-games developer)
FrÃdÃric PÃters (fpeters AT 0d.be) (jhbuild developer)
Carlos GarcÃa Campos (carlosgc AT gnome.org) (evince developer)
Javier JardÃn (jjardon AT gnome.org) (Gnome Goals, GTK+ developer)
Tobias Mueller (muelli AT auftrags-killer.org) (Developer and GUADEC video team)
Koen Martens (gmc AT metro.cx) (GUADEC video team)

Pointers:
Ohloh account: https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/pablog

BUGZILLA:
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-closedbugs (53)
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-ccedbugs (234)
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-commentedbugs (198)
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-bugzillapatches (66)

Freedesktop.org
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-fdoclosed (2)
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-fdcced (17)
http://tinyurl.com/pablog-fdcommented (28)

http://git.gnome.org/browse/buoh/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany-extensions/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/file-roller/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-doc-utils/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-desktop/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-keyring/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgnome-keyring/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/seahorse/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/seahorse-plugins/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/telegnome/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/devhelp/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/glade3/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-doc/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/jhbuild/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-applet/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnomeweb-wml/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-openvpn/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/buoh/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-applets/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/log/?qt=author&q=pablo+castellano

I started contributing and getting interested about the GNOME project in Summer 2009 and especially in the
Seahorse project.
Then some day Stef suggested me to ask for an account in GNOME and I did it. I got it in November.
After that I saw that I had access to the whole repository and I got also interested in more projects and I
subscribed to more a more development lists.
To sum up, since I got interested in the Seahorse project, I have been contributing almost every day and
getting used to the GNOME development platform, that is, improving my skills with Autotools, Git, C/GTK+,
PyGTK+, Glib, GObject, Vala...

In freedesktop I have sent some patches to NetworkManager and Portland (xdg-utils).

[Application received at Sat Sep 11 10:56:22 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.