Re: [gnome.org #11483] Application received from Mirco Bauer (meebey AT debian.org)

Hi,

2010/10/12 Bruno Boaventura via RT <membership-applications gnome org>:
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Mirco Bauer.

Mirco is doing an excellent job maintaining (and helping with) Mono
packages in Debian [0], many of which are GNOME related. In fact, he
is the leader of the Debian CLI Team and co-maintains packages such as
gnome-sharp2.

He is also developing a modern IRC client featuring a GTK+ interface
[1] [2]. I think he plans to propose it for inclusion in GNOME.

I wholeheartedly recommend Mirco's acceptance as a member of the GNOME
Foundation.

Free Software Developer  Â 363DEAE3

[0] http://qa.debian.org/developer php?login=meebey debian org
[1] http://www.smuxi.org/main/