Changing my affiliation

Hi, folks.

In my candidacy I've put my affiliation as 'None' because the company I
work for is not related to GNOME and even free software at all. So, I
thought it was irrelevant to put its name in the affiliation field.

But advised from a friend, he told me it was important voters to know
that I work for a company, that I have a compromise with it.

So, please, could you change my candidacy affiliation to 'Santo Antonio
Sugar Company'?

Thanks,
--
Jonh Wendell