[gnome.org #11282] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Armin Burgmeier (armin AT arbur.net)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Armin Burgmeier (armin AT arbur.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11282].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Armin Burgmeier
E-mail: armin AT arbur.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): armin
git.gnome.org username (if any): arminb

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Maintaining the gtkmm and Glom Windows installers

Contacts:
Murray Cumming <murrayc AT murrayc.com> (gtkmm and Glom maintainer)

Pointers:
ChangeLog of glibmm, gtkmm and glom:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/glibmm/tree/ChangeLog
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm/tree/ChangeLog
http://git.gnome.org/browse/glom/tree/ChangeLog

I'm also developer and maintainer of libinfinity, a library for realtime collaboration on text documents
which gedit might eventually use for a collaboration feature that is compatible with Gobby. (There is some
code here: http://github.com/jessevdk/gedit-collaboration).

[Application received at Tue May 25 18:18:04 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.