Re: Membership application status?

Hola Joseph,

El lun, 29-03-2010 a las 13:41 -0500, Joseph Pingenot escribiÃ:
Hello.

I applied for memberhips in May of 2009, and haven't heard back so far
  as I can tell.

Does this mean that I'm zombie-rejected, i.e. rejected by default?

No is not rejected, I've looked into rt and We are still waiting for
information of your contacts, may you please ping the folks again and
tell them to provide the required info? If they don't received the email
please let me know so i can send it out again.

Have a great day!,

pedro.