Board of Directors response

hi there guys,

as per [1] we now have the possibility to do two things:

1. set the limit of two vouchers as mandatory for an application
2. modify the foundation.gnome.org website (so we can finally change
the application.php page)

Also I created a new form letter for requesting informations from the
specified vouchers. Please read it and if its fine for you all, I
gonna submit it to the wiki moving the old one to the old-contents
section of our wiki pages.

Here it is:

"Dear Name1, Name2, Name3 etc.

the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process applicant name's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about him and his GNOME-related work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust him and his
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel enough comfortable in advocating
this applicant.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee"

Let me know your thoughts about this.

Have fun!

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2010-March/msg00142.html

--