[gnome.org #10975] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Emmanuele Bassi (ebassi AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Emmanuele Bassi (ebassi AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #10975].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Emmanuele Bassi
E-mail: ebassi AT gmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ebassi
git.gnome.org username (if any): ebassi

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I work on the GTK+ toolkit, by providing patches and helping with the coordination of the IRC meetings.

I co-maintain the gnome-utils project, working with the other maintainers and directly maintaining the
gnome-dictionary sub-project.

albeit not directly hosted on gnome.org, I maintain Clutter and Clutter-GTK, including the bindings, which
are used by GNOME components such as the GNOME Games and the new Shell.

Contacts:

Pointers:

[Application received at Sun Mar 14 6:53:18 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.