=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzExMjg3XSBHTk9NRSBNZW1iZXJzaGlwIEFwcGxp?= =?UTF-8?B?Y2F0aW9uIG9mIEFsZWphbmRybyBQae+/vWVpcm8gSWdsZXNpYXM=?=

Hi Tobias,

I only can give a good feedback from Alejandro. I knew him when he was
finishing his degree in computer science. He started participating in
the development of Fisterra a GTK+ enterprise management application. So
he has been coding GNOME for more than five years.

During last years he has been involved tasks related to accessibility,
he has being attending GUADEC for several years and also has given
talks at GUADEC. This year he has a talk at GUADEC-ES. He has attended
to accessibility hackfest at CSUN.

He has been on charge of Cally and Gail libraries to give a11y support.

He is currently involved in the organization of the accessibility
hackfest in Sevilla during AEGIS conference and has collaborated with
GNOME Hispano community.

I think that Alejandro PiÃeiro should have applied earlier for being a
GNOME Foundation member, so I can only support his application.

We will have a nice guy on board that could help to improve the GNOME
project.

Regards,

Chema Casanova