Re: [gnome.org #10664] GNOME Membership Application of Bradley M. Kuhn

+1 from me too.

He's on the advisory board and he is always willing to help whether it's
reviewing communications, helping get things done with SFLC, spreading the
word about GNOME ... I have appreciated his help over the past couple of
years.

I recommend that he be a GNOME Foundation member.

Stormy