Re: [gnome.org #10792] Application received from Hylke Bons (hylkebons AT gmail.com)

  Hi!
Sorry for lagging behind on that.

I would gladly recommend Hylke as a foundation member. He's a driving
force in moving GNOME forward visually and have contributed lots of
graphics, ui proposals and community work.

The things that come to mind that Hylke have contributed to are:
* GNOME Activity Journal UI mockups
* Nautilus mockups
* Sound recorder mockups
* Moblin-icon-theme work