Some updates

hi there,

I just set up two wiki pages that will make our life a bit easier.
There is one page that will keep track of our meeting's agenda and the
other lists any approved member not yet announced into the
foundation-list mailing list to avoid us having to search around the
archives who got approved or not etc. (we will announce new members
after a considerable number of approvals, like 10, to avoid 'spamming'
the list)

The links are:

http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ApprovedMembers
and
http://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/Agenda

Feel free to improve, add new content, modify etc.

cheers,

--

  .''`.
 : :' :   Andrea Veri <and debian org>,