Re: [gnome.org #10628] GNOME Membership Application of Ritesh Khadgaray

Hi;

Am Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:18:36 +0000
schrieb "Pedro Villavicencio via RT"
<membership-applications gnome org>:
The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Ritesh Khadgaray. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that  Ritesh Khadgaray has made for the GNOME community
in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to
make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
applicant as a foundation member.

I'm sorry I can't really evaluate this applicant. All I know of him is
that he started doing some work on xchat-gnome while I was seeking a
new maintainer for it, and after some time proposed to take over its
maintainership, which I then transferred to him. You'll have to
resort to querying bugzilla for his filed bugs/comments, and checking
the GIT history of the xchat-gnome module to see what work he has done
on it.

Regards,
        Christian