Re: Please change my contact information

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010, Willie Walker wrote:

Hi All:

I no longer work for Sun Microsystems (or Oracle), so my e-mail address at
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/ is incorrect.
It is now walker willie gmail com
NOTE: if I have an @gnome.com address, I think I may have lost it.  My apologies for not being able
to find the information - does anyone know what I can do to get one or figure out if I already have one
(and how to get one if I do not)?

hi,

you never had a @gnome.org mail alias according to our database,
anyway please mail accounts gnome org with your account details and
I'll set up your mail.

As a note, please read: http://live.gnome.org/MailAliasPolicy

About changing your mail address, I'll send you a token (on the
ticket you gonna create for the mail alias) to verify your
identity since your git account also lists the @sun.com mail.

cheers,

--

  .''`.