[gnome.org #11530] Application received from alexandre saiz (a AT alexandresaiz.com)

Hey, Alexandre!

We can't process your application yet, since your contact, Hylke Bons,
haven't answered our mail. Could you please get in touch with him?
By the way, if you can, add another contact to keep things easier.

Tanks,

Bruno Boaventura
GNOME Foundation Membership Committee