Re: [gnome.org #11594] GNOME Membership Application of Adam Dingle

Hi,

Le dimanche 05 dÃcembre 2010, Ã 15:21 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT a Ãcrit :
Dear Stormy, Dave and Vincent,

the GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Adam Dingle's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about him and his GNOME-related work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Adam has been contributing to GNOME through Yorba and the applications
written by Yorba (shotwell being really well-known now). He's really
enthusiastic about GNOME, and I think we do want to encourage
application developers such as the Yorba people to be more involved in
GNOME, so I definitely support his application!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.