[gnome.org #11660] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Francisco de Urquijo (urquijo AT servidor.unam.mx)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Francisco de Urquijo (urquijo AT servidor.unam.mx)"
has been received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11660].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Francisco de Urquijo
E-mail: urquijo AT servidor.unam.mx
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

form.

The creation of GNOME foundation was one of those long term strategies.

Detailed description:
Today the world is moving to 3D, from television, to games, to movies, but more important, computer
environments. Soon, augmented reality devices will be the generalizes computers interface. See-through
glasses with the screen directly in front of the eyes.

Computer experience will change, GNOME also.

So, new technologies and expertise we need to develop. We have many things to learn. We have already advance
relations with two Formula 1 races teams to work with them on 3D advances.

Is a very long shot, we have to demonstrate that free software and GNOME can help them and hopefully all
Formula 1 industry.

Contacts:
Miguel de Icaza          miguel AT gnome.org
Federico Mena-Quintero   federico AT gnome.org>

Pointers:

3D is a turning point of radical proportions. More than one industry will change. Some opportunities turn
open for GNOME, maybe we can seize some of them.

[Application received at Sun Dec 5 7:00:49 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.