[gnome.org #11423] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Stormy Peters (stormy AT gnome.org)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Stormy Peters (stormy AT gnome.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11423].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Stormy Peters
E-mail: stormy AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): stormy
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

the GNOME project. I've helped out in fundraising, marketing, business development, advisory board
relationships, etc.

Detailed description:
I would hate to take 100% credit for any of these things as many people work on them but here are some of the
things that I have helped with in the past 2 years:
* More than doubling the GNOME Foundation annual budget.
* More than doubling the number of hackfests we hold each year.
* Increasing the amount of donations from individuals who support GNOME by 400%.
* Increasing the marketing presence of GNOME. Revamping the press team.
* Bringing a couple of downstream partners to the advisory board: Sugar, Collabora, Motorola, LiMo Foundation.
* Improving the relationship between the advisory board and the GNOME Foundation with regular monthly
meetings. (As well as the annual one that was in place.) And regular 1:1 meetings with them.
* Improving GNOME's presence in the developing world.
* etc.

Contacts:
Vincent Untz <vuntz AT gnome.org>, release team member, former board member
GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo <gpoo AT gnome.org>, board member, treasurer, travel committee
Paul Cutler <pcutler AT gnome.org>, board member, GNOME Journal, docs team
Brian Cameron <brian.cameron AT oracle.com>, board member, secretary

Pointers:

[Application received at Mon Aug 16 18:40:57 2010 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.