[gnome.org #11416] [RENEWAL] Application received from Nicolas Trangez (eikke AT eikke.com)

Dear Nicolas,

On Fri Aug 13 10:07:22 2010, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Pointers:

Thanks for you interest in the GNOME Foundation. We cannot assess your
contribution to GNOME though, because you didn't give any pointers.
Could you please file a new application with appropriate pointers so we
can assess your contributions.

Thanks in advance,
  Tobias Mueller
  for the GNOME Foundation Membership and Elections Committee